Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Enchanted Tiki Room

When I was  planning this trip, I learned that the Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management was scheduled to be closed during our trip.

It was a bit disappointing.  I liked the attraction, especially with Iago and Zazu cracking jokes.

There was also a bit of history with the attraction.


During our honeymoon in 1987, Drew and I did WDW commando style, arriving before the park opened and styaing until the park closed.  It was July 4th weekend, and the parks stayed open way past midnight. 

On Sunday we decided to see the Enchanted Tiki Room (before the addition of the "new managers"),  It was dark, it was cool and the birds sang sweetly.

And we both fell asleep during the show, waking up when the lights came back on....

So yesterday, when I saw my WDW feed on Facebook, I was so happy....the Enchanted Tiki Room has reopened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment