Wednesday, August 31, 2011

trip report part 2 -- monday

up early and drove over to Coronado springs.  checked in, the room was ready!  and the upgrade fairy sprinkled pixie dust -- we got a water view in the Cabanas area. 

then off to Animal Kingdom.  I like this  park, but it's not my favorite.  got there for AM extra magic hour, wanted to ride Expedition Everest.    ride was down, we got a fastpass instead and headed over to Kilimanjaro Safari.  By early afternoon we'd ridden all the major rides and seen the Lion King show, and we'd eaten lunch at flame Tree (dining plan!).  drove over to EPCOT for the afternoon.I hadn't planned to go until evening, but we saw a lot of EPCOT that first day.     I chickened out of Mission space Orange -- Drew road, and told me I should be happy I stuck with green.  had dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh and saw Illuminations.

No comments:

Post a Comment